Wednesday 31 October 2012

Rotherham Recluse Strikes At Marston Moor

The Marston Moor Contest has become infamous for the debate surrounding what Mason Maudsley and Maudsley Mason might have done, but it is set to go up a whole new level as the South Yorkshire Constabulary confirm exclusively to the Bandstand that they fear the Rotherham Recluse may have struck again.

Gemma Hardacre, 14-year-old cornet laiker with the Dante Pizza Deliveries Band said, "A man answering the description that we had all been warned about offered to buy me a drink. Whilst we were waiting he turned round and tried to insert his hand into my cherry grove. I tried to fight him off but he insisted and it was only when my friends rolled up that he ran off."

15-year-old Beyonce Clunge of the Satanic Rites Junior Band said, "I knew he was the man we had been warned about, he took me outside and tried to do something to me against a wheelie bin. If my rape alarm hadn't have gone off I dread to think what might of happened!"

DCI Kestrel Whippet of the South Yorkshire Constabulary said, "The Rotherham Recluse has now struck at several band contests. What we forgot was that this was a band contest so we had nobody on duty. However, the Rotherham Recluse is now also being hunted for:-

Willingly trying to force upon a minor his hands within her pantyhose with malice aforethought to pop a finger or two into her minge.

Darkness of thought with which to lure a minor outside and try to self-gratify himself whilst making a beastly pre-conceived effort to strangle her afterwards".

The hunt continues