Saturday 10 November 2012

Baggley Bangs Head On Low Doorway

Elderley euphonium legend Bovington Baggley has told the Bandstand that he has banged his head on a low doorway.

Baggley said, "It happened on Thursday, I was round at my mate Barry Jebson's house. His wife goes to bingo on a Thursday so we meet for a bit of a chaps get together and try our hand at restoring his collection of 1930's baritones".

"It was on my way down into his cellar where he keeps them, I forgot about the low doorway at the bottom of the cellar steps and banged my head".

Baggley assures us that it didn't bleed but it is quite sore and there is a bit of a lump there. However, he should be fit enough to honour next Sunday's engagement at The Church of St. Trevor the Mild at Peasby-upon-Humber, where he will perform a world premier of Matakushi Yakakama's Elegy For Four Valve Growl Engine in Cb. It starts at 7.30pm and is nobbut £1.50 on the door.