Thursday 6 December 2012

Courbousier Appoint Tredwell


The Courbousier Aeroflot Band has announced the immediate appointment of the vastly-experienced Norman Tredwell as musical director.

Courbousier Director of Communications Colin le Beouf, told the Bandstand, "The Courbousier Aeroflot Band is excited to announce the immediate, so we're not fucking about, it's immediate, do you get that? He's going nowhere else, he's immediately associated with us, erm..appointment of the vastly-experienced Norman Tredwell as immediate musical director".

Tredwell told the Bandstand, "It's true, I am immediately associated with the Courbousier Aeroflot Band....again. People will know I have been associated with many bands over the years and you sometimes have to sit down try to pick your best. What I do is run with whoever is prepared to continue paying me. So I can say quite categorically that whatever I have done in the past, including all the other famous bands I have conducted, the Courbousier Aeroflot Band has always held a very special place in my heart. Their back catalogue is second-to-none and their work ethic really suits my own, none of us can make Friday nights! But, joking aside, it is almost like I have returned home, until a more financially viable opportunity appears!"

Colin le Beouf rang us later to tell us he had forgotten to mention the conductor they had sacked in order to get Tredwell in. He said, "We would like to thank Ashley Comeuppance for his work with the band over the last ten years. Hopefully, Norman Tredwell will do a better job".