Thursday 12 July 2012

Advert: Jujitsu Music

John Jujitsu of Jujitsu Music has announced that new and innovative music is available for brass band on his new website.

John said, "I recently qualified from Portisdown Technical College with a 2.2 in Music. Obviously, at the end of the day, I want to be a music teacher, but my parents bought me Sibelius so in the meantime I'm writing stuff for bands. Not the usual stuff, this is edgy, pushy, it'll surprise a few".

Pieces available so far include:-

Ryder Cup Lament
The Introduction of the New Archdeacon
A Jewish Serenade
Point at the Door

Jujitsu said, "I realise financially it's a bad time for bands. Money-grabbing conductors are pushing their finances to the limit. However, I quite fancy a gap year in the far east involving under-age ladyboys so everything will be £25 a pop".

It should be a cracking gap year.