Monday 10 September 2012

Jerome nails photo


Jerome Monsignor, the famous Midlands-based musical director, brass band technician and clinician has nailed what he believes the perfect pose for a professional card.

Jerome told the Bandstand, "Most of us are fucking useless. We will be found out eventually. So if you are going to market yourself to gullible brass bands you have to have the pose!"

"Whilst talking to the photographer working with me on my latest PR shots, we decided to go for the lustful longing of a man who has just had a stroke and as a consequence is now mentally ill whilst firing a bow and arrow at the moon".

"I think it is the best pose yet for a PR advert. Years ago I would do these things sat outside some nondescript hall in southern England with my hand resting nonchalantly on my chin with my baton fully extended. Not any more, this is the future!"